Our School Vision
“To create a learning environment which encourages every individual to achieve their best in all aspects of their lives.”
Values and Ethos
We aim to:
• provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum.
• help children develop into responsible, tolerant and caring individuals.
• encourage children to enjoy learning and to see it as a lifelong process.
• help children develop the confidence and attitudes to live and work in a changing world.
• develop a positive relationship with home, so that we can work together to achieve the above.
• help each child achieve their best in every possible way.
• provide an environment where all pupils staff and parents feel equal.