At Greenacres Primary school we strive to ensure and promote equality and diversity in our school community. We believe the issue of equality is the responsibility of everyone within the school community.
In accordance with our school aims we pledge:
- to respect the equal human rights of all our pupils;
- to educate them about equality; and
- to respect the equal rights of our staff and other members of the school community.
We will assess our current school practices and implement all necessary resulting actions in relation to:
- religion or belief,
- socio-economic background,
- gender and gender identity,
- sexual orientation, and