Sansaw Business Park
Tel: 01939 211139
Please address any queries to Michelle Harrington
Inspire to Achieve
CEO - Mr Ian Nurser
Empower Trust is a network of unique and diverse church and community academies dedicated to ensuring the provision of an outstanding education for every child within our family of schools. We champion a collaborative approach to school improvement and develop and promote innovative and dynamic approaches to learning, combining levels of expertise across our academies.
Our mission is to ensure that every child experiences a consistently high quality education – socially, morally and academically. We aim to ensure that all children become successful learners and develop into young people of whom the family, academy and community can be proud.
‘Inspire, Empower and Achieve – a commitment to excellence’
‘To create a home for world class learning that improves the lives of each child in our family of schools.’
The Vision statement is exemplified by a set of strategic objectives:
- To facilitate and promote the development of happy, confident and enthusiastic life-long learners
- To guide, support and inspire every child and adult to fulfil their potential
- To develop a culture of inclusion and diversity
- To adopt a values-led approach to all aspects of school life
- To deliver an exciting and engaging curriculum
- To promote high aspirations and ambitions for future success
- To maintain a focus on maintaining the mental health and well-being of children and adults
The members of Empower Trust are;
Greenacres Primary School, Shrewsbury
Market Drayton Infant and Nursery School
Market Drayton Junior School
St. Peter’s CE Primary and Nursery School, Wem
The Wilfred Owen School, Shrewsbury
Woodfield Infant School, Shrewsbury
St Georges Junior School, Shrewsbury
St Mary's CE Primary School, Shawbury
Academies must publish financial information about the school.
Such information should include:
Annual Audited accounts
Articles of association
Name of Trustees and Members
All of this information can be found on our central trust website, for which the link is included below.