COVID Outbreak Management Plan
COVID Catch-Up Premium Spending Plan
Updated Greenacres COVID-19 Risk Assessment
Following the latest news regarding Teacher Union advice and possible actions I know that our families and staff will be confused and/or worried about the best decisions to make. Having updated the risk assessment and reviewed staffing, we have decided to reopen as planned on Tuesday 5th January. We will be continuing to follow the same drop off and pick up procedures as last term in order to effectively maintain social distancing and reduce contact in and around the school. We are excited to welcome the children back to school.
If there are any further changes that might lead to partial or full school closure, we will inform parents immediately via text and e mail.